So far I have made 12 innovations to my Coloring books, bought 2 new machines to make the books, and have found 3 new supporting libraryʻs since September.
Tuesday, December 29, 2020
So Far.
So far in the year 2020, I have donated my Coloring Books too many Little free libraries. My project has undergone some bad times but, I have strived through it, making innovations to the current one we have today. My coloring books have also seen a tremendous amount of support this year, thanks to Danielle, Jackie, Connie, Krystal, Ayla, Jennifer, John, and Laura. I am also extremely grateful for all of the little free libraryʻs that welcomed my coloring books, thanks to them my project has grown out of state. So I guess this is a little thank you letter as well, but also just a little recap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
More placed kits!
Shout out to Auntie Kari of the "Lucky Little Karibrary" for spreading out her kits to several libraries! So fun to see where they...
-
Shout out to Auntie Kari of the "Lucky Little Karibrary" for spreading out her kits to several libraries! So fun to see where they...





Hi Danya, I'd love to host a free library in my neighborhood in Colorado. What do I need to do to get this started? Christal Letizia
ReplyDeleteGo to this website to become a Little Free Library in your neighborhood. https://littlefreelibrary.org/ It's a fun adventure. IF you start one I'll send you some books.
ReplyDeleteGreat idea for a project! I run a little free library in lake Stevens, WA
ReplyDeleteHi, Danya! I am a life-time member of Girl Scouting, as is my mom. I became a Brownie in 1960! My mom joined the Girl Scouts in 1934! Your project sounds fabulous, and I would love to have some of your coloring books for my Little Free Library in Altadena, California. I would be happy to send you some money for postage. Thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteKaren Hovanitz
Florecita Farm LFL
3405 Florecita Drive
Altadena CA 91001
Karenhovanitz@hotmail.com
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAnti-stress reliever kit are nicely done and a wonderful idea; love it. I have a LFL in Upstate New York and would love to share some of your kits with our little patron. Perfect activity on a cold winter day. Let me know the best way to have some of them sent to this New York LFL. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteDanya what a great idea. I have a LFL #109948. I would love to help you out. My mailing address is PO Box 31864, Houston TX 77231. You can follow me on instagram at @littlefreelibrary.sys. I will even post what you send.
ReplyDeleteDanya
ReplyDeleteThis is a wonderful project.I would love to help out through my LFL if you are needing it!
Jamie
I have Little Free Library #15373 in Louisville, Ky. I'd love to participate and I would happily send you money for postage.
ReplyDeletemonicamturner@gmail.com
This is a wonderful project. I’d be happy to pay postage and have some kits in my LFL. I’m in MI. Lisa Imerman
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful project! I’d love to have some of your coloring books for my LFL #111902 my address is 8626 Icicle Creek Dr Bakersfield CA 93312 can I pay for postage?
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful project! I’d love to have some of your coloring books for my LFL #111902 my address is 8626 Icicle Creek Dr Bakersfield CA 93312 can I pay for postage?
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful project! I’d love to have some of your coloring books for my LFL #111902 my address is 8626 Icicle Creek Dr Bakersfield CA 93312 can I pay for postage?
ReplyDeleteI have a LFL in Texas. Please let me know how to order
ReplyDelete